Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

I was tagged by Ana at http://anas-corner.blogspot.com/

1) I'm left-handed.

2) When I eat a grilled cheese sandwich I usually eat the crust around the bread first.

3) I like drinking tea.

4) A Jane Austen fan.

5) A fan of 19th century-espically Regency and Civil War era's- dresses and bonnets/hats.

6) When I will have a special dessert at night like dark chocolate or brownie and a coke I like to watch a favourite movie or I feel like the dessert is being wasted.

2 comments:

Ana said...

Robert~
Such interesting things you learn when one is called upon to share "random" things about oneself. :) Thanks for doing the tag!

Laura H. said...

Interesting to know a little more about you, Robert. Wow!

Hey, check out my new blogs!
http://stayathomedaugther.blogspot.com NEW!!!!
www.maydenfair.com NEW!!!!

Hope you will enjoy!
BTW, I just saw Wives and Daughter recently, and I liked it alot! Mom got a copy of it for my birthday. Nice!

Have a great day!
Laura H.